– the most valuable asset of any company.
As the largest private employer on the island of Labuan Federal Territory, we know that our people are-and will always be-the key to our success.
Appreciative of the fact that each one of them possess individual talents and experiences, we understand the significance of practicing diversity and inclusion at our workplace. With this in mind, we provide a safe workplace environment that promotes collaboration, teamwork and respect towards each other’s cultural value, and support opportunities for personal and professional development.
At LSE, you will be working with our strong team of highly talented, professional, diligent and motivated individuals who constantly strive to give their personal best in everything they do. A rewarding and satisfying career whilst maintaining a healthy work-life balance awaits you when you join us.
We invite suitably qualified individuals to apply for the following vacant positions:
|1.||Senior Executive - Health, Safety, Environment & Security Department||1. Provide HSE subject matter expertise to the management, employees, sub-contractors and clients of the company.|
2. Responsible for the smooth running of all HSE policies, methods and procedures within the company.
3. Develop or assist in the annual activity plan and budget of the HSE department.
4. Advisor to the management on all the applicable regulatory acts and requirements related to HSE.
5. Maintains all the applicable regulations and requirements compliant on facilities and equipment’s registration, and periodical requirements.
6. Maintain liaison and close rapport with local authorities.
7. Ensure effectiveness of the performance and continuous improvement of the HSE department.
8. Develop policies, methods and procedures for the effective HSE operations and review existing documents.
9. Plan and manage equal opportunity in an effective delegation of duties and responsibilities of subordinates.
10. Guide, supervise and motivate the performance of all lower-level HSE staff.
11. Effective planning and execution of regular training of subordinates and employees, demonstration and hands-on instruction on HSE topics.
12. Demonstrate that all hazards are adequately managed.
13. Ensure inquiries, recommendation for improvements and reports of HSE related incidents, complaints and violations are documented, recorded and reviewed.
14. Ensure operations are planned and executed in giving priority to HSE in the best practicable manner.
15. Responsible or assist in the effective management and control of emergency or any major event organized.
16. Available at all times, during scheduled work periods for coordination / response of HSE related emergencies.
17. Prepare, submit and record reports of activities to HSE Manager.
18. Ensure proactive emergency preparedness and contingency plans are in place, responsibility delegated and appointed, and is continuously improved.
19. Inspect and monitor all production operations and activities to ensure compliance to Company’s HSE standards and requirements.
20. Perform any other related duties which may be assigned by HSE Manager.
|DIPLOMA/ NIOSH (SAFETY COURSE)
Possessed a valid Green Book (SHO)
Last updated: 27 July 2017
Send us your resume with a recent passport-sized photograph of yourself [n.r.] and a cover letter stating the job position and expected salary. Job seekers may also deposit their general resumes with us.
Labuan Shipyard & Engineering Sdn. Bhd.,
Human Capital Management Department (Recruitment Unit),
KM 9, Jalan Rancha-Rancha,
87031 Labuan F.T., Malaysia.
+6087 451 777